I don’t know where to start; I just don’t know how to stop my heart from breaking apart. I tried to hide; I tried to pretend that I am okay. But the more I denied it, the more it pained me anyway. How easily he could let go, how fast he moved on. Is it so easy in reality?
While here I’m hurting, he chooses to be on his own. I tried to ask him to change, to be more sensitive of my feelings. But what did he choose? He chose to be who he is. I had always valued his friendship and his love, but it didn’t matter to him. But, I didn’t complain, I tried to accommodate. But if it is so easy for him, why it is not easy for me?
Now I’m here all alone, asking myself where I went wrong. I’ve been understanding to all his shortcomings, trying to accept that’s how he is. But still here I am, hurting and breaking. I want to let go and move on, but still I’m waiting and wondering if he might change his decision.
Every day I waited that my phone might ring, crossing my fingers that everything is unreal. The day is ending and so is our sad story; I thought he wouldn’t hurt me; he couldn’t be the one to make me cry; but he is the one who makes me cry the most. Here, I pray to be with him but he is so normal
So, now I’m here writing this open letter to my broken heart. One day you will be okay, and all this will just be another story… I hope! :'(


6 comments:

Jyotirmoy said...

Good one! Applause!

Radhika Harlalka said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

touching...! :)

Radhika Harlalka said...

Thank you! :)

Harshita Srivastava said...

one word..WOW

Radhika Harlalka said...

thanks! :)

Post a Comment